The Eastern Lake County Chamber of Commerce IS Social!
We are seeking a part-time Social Media Manager to enhance and expand our capabilities.
We are looking for an energetic and optimistic person who enjoys working with a small, friendly, and collaborative team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Initiate basic social media outreach and marketing copy to drive traffic to our site and general awareness. We seek to optimize our support for our members by posting, tagging, and using hashtags to generate awareness/engagement. The chamber’s social media sites include Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Be able to successfully craft business-appropriate yet lively language free of slang and useful for a wide-range of audiences.
- Through email blasts, photos, videos etc. provide continuous communication and brand awareness with chamber members and prospects. Experience with Facebook Live is a plus. Graphic design experience in Canva is preferred.
- Have experience with and understand social media analytics and be able to create a short monthly report with highlights of the chamber’s engagement for chamber staff and the board of directors.
- Attend chamber events as needed to take photos and video and post as soon as possible to the appropriate social sites with proper tagging, and #-ing.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Hourly pay rate commensurate with experience – estimated 12-14 hours/week — ideally in the chamber’s Painesville office. Will work with the successful candidate’s schedule. Extremely flexible.
Email your resume and cover letter to: Kelly@easternlakecountychamber.org . No phone calls, please.