The Eastern Lake County Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary partnership of business and professional people working together to build a healthy economy and improve the quality of life in the Lake County, Ohio communities of Fairport Harbor, Grand River, City of Painesville, Painesville Township, Madison, Perry, Concord Township and Leroy Township.
The Chamber provides opportunities for businesses to expand their footprint in Lake County.
- Network at luncheon meetings, after work events, or in the morning at our coffee events.
- Join a committee.
- Attend seminars and educational programs that focus on the challenges of business owners.
- Participate in our annual Golf Outing and other events.
- Promote your business at the Home & Lifestyle Expo held at the Great Lakes Mall.
- Promote manufacturing careers to jr high and high school students at the Lake County Think Manufacturing Student Expo.
- Host a grand opening or ribbon cutting event.
- Advertise in the Chamber newsletter.
- Let the Chamber market your business for you.
The Chamber is governed by a Board of Directors and is made up of local business leaders.
The Chamber staff oversees the day-to-day operations to promote and support local businesses.
Committees. There are many ways to get involved in the Chamber including serving on a committee.