Benefits and Opportunities
Direct Benefits and Savings Programs
Worker’s Compensation group rating and more from CompManagement (up to 53% Premium savings) CompManagement is a leader in the Ohio marketplace of workers’ compensation and unemployment compensation solutions. At CompManagement, caring counts; the company takes care of people and organizations by delivering aggressive claims management, proven cost containment strategies, multiple premium discount program options, safety best practices and other services through the dedication and expertise of our colleagues. Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio with additional service teams in in Canton, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Toledo, we represent nearly 30,000 companies in every industry classification as well as all sizes, from large corporations to small family-owned businesses. We are also honored to partner with more than 160 associations, chambers of commerce, governmental agencies and public sector organizations that represent these Ohio businesses and their employees.
Access high-quality and affordable healthcare right in Lake County through Medical Mutual’s Lake Health Chamber Network HMO
In partnership with Lake Health System and Medical Mutual, we are excited to offer the Lake Health Chamber Network HMO product on a fully insured basis to businesses of any size. This product gives you and your employees access to high-quality and affordable healthcare where you live, work and play.
The Lake Health Chamber Network offers comprehensive healthcare services in Lake County and parts of Cuyahoga and Geauga counties. It includes over 375 practitioners and 11 state-of-the-art facilities at Lake Health, plus access to University Hospitals and Rainbow Babies & Children’s, up to age 20, for tertiary care or services not available at Lake Health.
Employers with 50 or fewer employees can access eight ACA-compliant benefit plans. Employers with 51–99 employees may choose from an extensive suite of standard plans, while customized plans are available for employers with 100 or more employees.
Group Health Insurance – Chamber Saver Program
Full range of health insurance plans with cost savings usually reserved for larger companies. Businesses also get access to a large network of quality providers through Anthem, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Premium savings of up to 1.4% on groups from 2-50 employees. Groups from 51-500 may be eligible for a 1% premium savings. Business must be a NOACC Chamber Member.
Group Health Insurance – SOCA Benefit Plan (MEWA)
Chambers of Commerce throughout Ohio have banded together to offer a new self-funded medical plan for small employers. The Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce (NOACC), Central Ohio Chambers of Commerce, Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA), Dayton Area Chamber, and the Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber have collaborated to create a new health program that can lead to more rate stability and is a smart solution that offers potential savings for groups with 50 or fewer employees. Business must be a NOACC Chamber Member.
NOACC Chamber Shipping Program – Partnership with FedEx
Chamber members can achieve substantial shipping discounts with FedEx®, as well as significant savings on freight shipments—with the opportunity for NOACC affiliated Chambers to earn non-dues revenue. Savings from 5-27% on small package ground, next day air, or up to 70% savings on large pallet shipments.
Enhanced partnership with CardConnect, a leading provider of credit card and ACH/check processing services allowing members to reduce their monthly cost of processing expenses through our “members only” program.
Constant Contact is the one source for all your marketing needs. Growing your business doesn’t have to be difficult. All it takes is Constant Contact email marketing. With powerful tools that are so easy to use, you’ll be able to create professional emails in minutes—and see more customers fast. Chamber members save up to 25%! Sign up today at www.constantcontact.com/ChamberMember and get the deal, even if you’re already a Constant Contact customer.
- Member-to-Member discounts or Hot Deals community coupons (5-25% off)
- Bulk Mail permit for mass-mailings (average value $300)
- Two Listings in the Membership Directory (Alphabetical and Categorical)
- Membership listing on Eastern Lake County Chamber of Commerce website making it easier for people to find you.
- New Member Introduction in the Chamber Newsletter, Lake County Tribune and at a Chamber Meeting
- Certificates of Origin for members only
- Savings on Office Supplies with Office Depot and Staples
Contacts & Networking
- Monthly Meetings – program/speakers
- Committee Meetings
- Special Events
- Annual Golf Outing
- Business After Hours
- Coffee Contacts
- Home & Lifestyle Expo, Lake County Small Business Expo and Think Manufacturing Expo
- Chamber staff available to answer questions and “cut red tape”
- Business leaders and partners to advocate on your behalf
- Relationship building with decision-makers
- Regular interaction with government officials to answer your questions and concerns
Visibility & Exposure
- Free listing on Chamber’s Website
- Free links to your E-mail and Website
- Ribbon cuttings, Grand Openings, and Ground Breakings
- Member only Business Referrals
- Legislative advocacy
- Purchase of Address Labels
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Chamber newsletter advertising
- Website Advertising