Benefits and Opportunities
Direct Benefits and Savings Programs
Worker’s Compensation group rating and more from Sedgwick. Sedgwick’s team includes the experienced colleagues from CompManagement and CareWorks Comp. The two companies merged and are now Sedgwick. We have provided claims and risk management consulting solutions for decades. Together, we serve nearly 65,000 Ohio employers including organizations of all sizes operating in various industries across the state.
Group Health Insurance – Chamber Saver Program
Full range of health insurance plans with cost savings usually reserved for larger companies. Businesses also get access to a large network of quality providers through Anthem, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Premium savings of up to 1.4% on groups from 2-50 employees. Groups from 51-500 may be eligible for a 1% premium savings. Business must be a NOACC Chamber Member.
Group Health Insurance – SOCA Benefit Plan (MEWA)
Chambers of Commerce throughout Ohio have banded together to offer a new self-funded medical plan for small employers. The Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce (NOACC), Central Ohio Chambers of Commerce, Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA), Dayton Area Chamber, and the Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber have collaborated to create a new health program that can lead to more rate stability and is a smart solution that offers potential savings for groups with 50 or fewer employees. Business must be a NOACC Chamber Member.
NOACC Chamber Shipping Program – Partnership with FedEx
Chamber members can achieve substantial shipping discounts with FedEx®, as well as significant savings on freight shipments—with the opportunity for NOACC affiliated Chambers to earn non-dues revenue. Savings from 5-27% on small package ground, next day air, or up to 70% savings on large pallet shipments.
New Chamber Member Benefit – Energy Savings Program
Natural gas prices are making headlines! Prices for electricity and natural gas are increasing. Many members are in variable rate contracts and don’t realize it.
The Eastern Lake County Chamber of Commerce, a member of NOACC, is pleased to announce a NEW member benefit through Community Energy Advisors that can potentially save our members money on electricity and natural gas.
Please note: City of Painesville electricity is EXCLUDED from this program.
Credit Card Processing
BancCard Merchant Solutions allows your business to accept all types of credit card payments; reduce your monthly cost; and work with a trusted partner for your business! Visit www.noacc.org/benefits/banccard for a complimentary quote now or contact Lisa Heller directly @ email@example.com 216-215-7547
Constant Contact is the one source for all your marketing needs. Growing your business doesn’t have to be difficult. All it takes is Constant Contact email marketing. With powerful tools that are so easy to use, you’ll be able to create professional emails in minutes—and see more customers fast. Chamber members save up to 25%! Sign up today at www.constantcontact.com/ChamberMember and get the deal, even if you’re already a Constant Contact customer.
- Member-to-Member discounts or Hot Deals community coupons (5-25% off)
- Bulk Mail permit for mass-mailings (average value $300)
- Two Listings in the Membership Directory (Alphabetical and Categorical)
- Membership listing on Eastern Lake County Chamber of Commerce website making it easier for people to find you.
- New Member Introduction in the Chamber Newsletter, Lake County Tribune and at a Chamber Meeting
- Certificates of Origin for members only
- Savings on Office Supplies with Staples
Contacts & Networking
- Monthly Meetings – program/speakers
- Committee Meetings
- Special Events
- Annual Golf Outing
- Business After Hours
- Coffee Contacts
- Home & Lifestyle Expo, Lake County Small Business Expo and Think Manufacturing Expo
- Chamber staff available to answer questions and “cut red tape”
- Business leaders and partners to advocate on your behalf
- Relationship building with decision-makers
- Regular interaction with government officials to answer your questions and concerns
Visibility & Exposure
- Free listing on Chamber’s Website
- Free links to your E-mail and Website
- Ribbon cuttings, Grand Openings, and Ground Breakings
- Member only Business Referrals
- Legislative advocacy
- Purchase of Address Labels
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Chamber newsletter advertising
- Website Advertising