Benefits and Opportunities
Direct Benefits and Savings Programs
Worker’s Compensation group rating and more from Sedgwick. Sedgwick’s team includes the experienced colleagues from CompManagement and CareWorks Comp. The two companies merged and are now Sedgwick. We have provided claims and risk management consulting solutions for decades. Together, we serve nearly 65,000 Ohio employers including organizations of all sizes operating in various industries across the state.
Now you can get cost savings on your health insurance benefits usually reserved for larger companies. How? You get the purchasing power of the group insurance market through your chamber of commerce membership. PLUS, you also get access to the comprehensive care and quality providers you’ve come to expect.
There are two Anthem discount programs available to you through your local chamber of commerce.
- ChamberSaver – traditional ACA plan. Informational Flyer
- SOCA Benefit Plan MEWA – self-funded group plan for employee sizes 2-50. Informational Flyer.
How do I enroll my company? Ask your current Anthem licensed agent for a quote with your NOACC chamber membership discount. If you are not currently working with a broker, let us help you find one in your area. CLICK HERE to submit your request for a broker.
Chamber Credit Card Processing Program
We invite you to take advantage our BancCard Merchant Services offering which provides your business white glove service, REDUCED pricing, wholesale equipment, local and back up 24/7 service, and NO CONTRACT, all with a trusted twenty-five-year U.S. partner. Our payment processing solutions can be customized for you and used for ANY TYPE OF PAYMENT solution needed for your business or organization. This exciting offer is available to you just by being a chamber member.
Ready to get started?
CLICK HERE for a complimentary quote or reach out to Lisa Heller, 216-215-7547, firstname.lastname@example.org CLICK HERE for an informational flyer.
What is the program?
- Electric and natural gas supply savings for chamber members’ homes and
- Assistance with lighting and equipment rebates
- Natural gas tax exemption review and processing
- No cost hotline for any energy-related questions 330-208-2082
What are the steps to enroll?
To see how much you can save, chamber members can choose from the following three simple options:
- Call 330-208-2082
- Email a recent electric or gas bill (all pages) to email@example.com
- Fax a recent electric or gas bill (all pages) to 330-721-8111
- Inquiry Form
NOACC members can get exceptional FedEx discounts. Start saving.
- 45% off on FedEx Express® shipping
- 45% off on FedEx Express international shipping
- 25% off on FedEx Ground® shipping
- 25% off on FedEx Home Delivery®
How it works
If you currently ship with FedEx, you’ll be able to continue using it the same way you do today. After you enroll, the discounts will be added to your account and then automatically applied to your shipments. Don’t have an account? No problem. You can open one when you enroll.
Enroll in the FedEx Advantage Program today to sign up for your FedEx discounts. You’ll receive confirmation once the discounts have been added to your account and you’re ready to start saving. If you have any questions, email fedex@PartnerShip.com or call 440-517-7275. Informational Flyer.
As the endorsed shipping provider for NOACC, PartnerShip helps members reduce their LTL freight costs and ship smarter.
- Receive competitive pricing from TForce Freight, YRC, XPO, Saia, and others
- Benefit from personalized service from industry experts
- Gain access to tools to easily manage your shipments and save time
How it works
Put the PartnerShip team to work for you. They can provide you with quotes, schedule pickups, and handle any issues that come up with the carrier. Prefer to be more hands on? PartnerShip.com has everything you need to easily manage your account and set up your shipments.
Get a quote on an upcoming shipment or create an account to start saving. If you have any questions, email sales@PartnerShip.com or call 800-599-2902.
Chamber Sustainability Program: Provided by Viridi
(Please contact your Chamber to determine if they offer this benefit.)
ABOUT THE CHAMBER SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM
The Chamber Sustainability Program, provided by Viridi, offers a comprehensive menu of energy-related sustainability solutions for our members’ homes, small businesses, and large commercial operations.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
Through the Chamber Sustainability Program, members can get assistance in running their operations more efficiently and finding affordable ways of reducing their carbon footprint.
- Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) * Carbon Offsets * On-site Solar * LED Lighting * Rebates & Grants * Real-time Monitoring * Energy Efficiency Audits
To learn more, visit https://viridi.eco or contact Claire Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the program flyer and inquiry form.
Constant Contact is the one source for all your marketing needs. Growing your business doesn’t have to be difficult. All it takes is Constant Contact email marketing. With powerful tools that are so easy to use, you’ll be able to create professional emails in minutes—and see more customers fast. Chamber members save up to 25%! Sign up today at www.constantcontact.com/ChamberMember and get the deal, even if you’re already a Constant Contact customer.
- Member-to-Member discounts or Hot Deals community coupons (5-25% off)
- Bulk Mail permit for mass-mailings (average value $300)
- Two Listings in the Membership Directory (Alphabetical and Categorical)
- Membership listing on Eastern Lake County Chamber of Commerce website making it easier for people to find you.
- New Member Introduction in the Chamber Newsletter, Lake County Tribune and at a Chamber Meeting
- Certificates of Origin for members only
- Savings on Office Supplies with Staples
Contacts & Networking
- Monthly Meetings – program/speakers
- Committee Meetings
- Special Events
- Annual Golf Outing
- Business After Hours
- Networking Power Hour
- Business Home Show, Lake County Small Business Expo and Think Manufacturing Expo
- Chamber staff available to answer questions and “cut red tape”
- Business leaders and partners to advocate on your behalf
- Relationship building with decision-makers
- Regular interaction with government officials to answer your questions and concerns
Visibility & Exposure
- Free listing on Chamber’s Website
- Free links to your E-mail and Website
- Ribbon cuttings, Grand Openings, and Ground Breakings
- Member only Business Referrals
- Legislative advocacy
- Purchase of Address Labels
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Direct Email Advertising
- Website Advertising