Membership benefits and opportunities
direct benefits and savings programs
- Worker’s Compensation group rating and more from CompManagement (up to 53% Premium savings) Group Health Care Benefits through Anthem (guaranteed 1% off your rate)
- Local & Long Distance Discount Program
- Member-to-Member discounts or Hot Deals community coupons (5-25% off)
- COSE Energy Programs available to all members* (free audits valued at $.15 sq ft, revealing energy savings opportunities of 20% on average)
- Bulk Mail permit for mass-mailings (average value $300)
- Constant Contact Chamber Program (up to 30% off)
- Discounts on Office Supplies
- Lake County Chambers Business Academy (up to $200 off non-credit courses)
- Two Listings in the Membership Directory (Alphabetical and Categorical)
- Membership listing online and at lakecountychambers.com (value $400)
- New Member Introduction in the Chamber Newsletter and Lake County Tribune and at a Luncheon (value $175)
- Certificates of Origin ($200 savings)
- Pre-Employment physical exams & drug testing discounts
- FedEx discount
we can help you promote you and your business.
- Professional quality membership directory with opportunities to advertise
- Share your events, job postings and news releases in ChamberMaster and your news becomes our news: on the website, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Advertising and PR opportunities in our newsletter that 1500 chamber members receive
- Advertise for a low cost on the chamber website
- Member business referral through chamber office
- Member-to-member discount program
- Meeting and event sponsorships
- Host a Business-After-Hours or a Coffee Contacts
- Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings
- Leadership development opportunities: serve on a committee, attend a professional-development luncheon, build your network, FUEL young professionals group, public speaking
- Golf (or putt putt) with us and have a great time networking informally (and maybe sponsor something at the golf outing)
stay informed and connected.
- Chamber member news is listed on our monthly calendar online, on the LakeCountyChambers.com website, and on our social feeds
- Monthly general membership meetings inform, feed, and help you network.
- Special breakfasts with key movers & shakers
- Coffee Contacts – impactful networking at locations from Geneva to Mentor
- Participate in special events like our annual awards banquet, golf outing, workshops, and the Home & Lifestyle Expo at Great Lakes Mall
- Find your tribe with subgroups that work for you: MicroBiz (for very small companies), KidzBiz (for companies whose target market is families), FUEL (for the young professionals)
we are your advocate.
- We are the liaison between business and government.
- We monitor bills and keep you informed.
- We have developed alliances with key economic, business, government and community organizations to develop the best possible business climate.
- We’re part of the Lake County Chambers of Commerce (with the Mentor Area Chamber and the Willoughby Western Lake County Chamber of Commerce). LCCC works together in a consortium to help the business climate in our county.
The Awards Banquet honoring our award recipients will be held Friday, 1/26/18, from 6pm to 10pm at LaMalfa.
2017 Business of the Year
2017 Citizen of the Year
2017 Heritage Award Winner
Project Hope for the Homeless
When you meet 60 people in an hour, get some coffee & snacks, and maybe bring home a doorprize, it certainly doesn’t feel like working. But we’re building a community with Contacts N Coffee. Join us next time! Look in the Events tab for “Coffee Contacts.” Everyone is welcome but it’s free for members to attend! (Pictured: Coffee Contacts at Sunset Harbor in Fairport Harbor)
Fairport Library »
Perry Public Library »
Madison Public Library »
Morley Library »