Membership benefits and opportunities
direct benefits and savings programs
- Worker’s Compensation group rating and more from CompManagement (up to 53% Premium savings) Group Health Care Benefits through Anthem (guaranteed 1% off your rate)
- Local & Long Distance Discount Program
- Member-to-Member discounts or Hot Deals community coupons (5-25% off)
- COSE Energy Programs available to all members* (free audits valued at $.15 sq ft, revealing energy savings opportunities of 20% on average)
- Bulk Mail permit for mass-mailings (average value $300)
- Constant Contact Chamber Program (up to 30% off)
- Discounts on Office Supplies
- Lake County Chambers Business Academy (up to $200 off non-credit courses)
- Two Listings in the Membership Directory (Alphabetical and Categorical)
- Membership listing online and at lakecountychambers.com (value $400)
- New Member Introduction in the Chamber Newsletter and Lake County Tribune and at a Luncheon (value $175)
- Certificates of Origin ($200 savings)
- Pre-Employment physical exams & drug testing discounts
- FedEx discount
we can help you promote you and your business.
- Professional quality membership directory with opportunities to advertise
- Share your events, job postings and news releases in ChamberMaster and your news becomes our news: on the website, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Advertising and PR opportunities in our newsletter that 1500 chamber members receive
- Advertise for a low cost on the chamber website
- Member business referral through chamber office
- Member-to-member discount program
- Meeting and event sponsorships
- Host a Business-After-Hours or a Coffee Contacts
- Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings
- Leadership development opportunities: serve on a committee, attend a professional-development luncheon, build your network, FUEL young professionals group, public speaking
- Golf (or putt putt) with us and have a great time networking informally (and maybe sponsor something at the golf outing)
stay informed and connected.
- Chamber member news is listed on our monthly calendar online, on the LakeCountyChambers.com website, and on our social feeds
- Monthly general membership meetings inform, feed, and help you network.
- Special breakfasts with key movers & shakers
- Coffee Contacts – impactful networking at locations from Geneva to Mentor
- Participate in special events like our annual awards banquet, golf outing, workshops, and the Home & Lifestyle Expo at Great Lakes Mall
- Find your tribe with subgroups that work for you: MicroBiz (for very small companies), KidzBiz (for companies whose target market is families), FUEL (for the young professionals)
we are your advocate.
- We are the liaison between business and government.
- We monitor bills and keep you informed.
- We have developed alliances with key economic, business, government and community organizations to develop the best possible business climate.
- We’re part of the Lake County Chambers of Commerce (with the Mentor Area Chamber and the Willoughby Western Lake County Chamber of Commerce). LCCC works together in a consortium to help the business climate in our county.